The ASUS ZenWatch 2 is the second version in a series of popular budget smart watches. First of all it set’s itself apart from all the others by delivering all the same great features of the high end smart watches at a fraction of the cost. It’s a little bit on the larger side but that is to be expected with the large 1.63″ screen it’s packing. The screen is also made of gorilla glass 3 so it will stand up to minor scratches too. There’s a decent sized battery inside this ASUS ZenWatch 2 which will get you through the day. Also when you need to charge it up it takes no time at all thanks to the ASUS exclusive HyperCharge technology.
If you’re the type that likes to wear your watches in places that it would get wet, then that’s not an issue with this ASUS ZenWatch 2. It’ll keep on ticking even if you submerge it in water up to 1 meter deep. The snapdragon processor on the inside, along with 512MB of RAM will ensure the interface runs smooth. In addition there’s even built-in WiFi that extends your range and connectivity, so you can be further away from your phone and still stay synced up. Therefore with all the cool features and the stylish good looks this ASUS ZenWatch 2 smart watch has, you can finally get in on the Android Wear action without braking the bank!Buy This Deal
- Model WI501Q
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz
- 512MB DDR2 RAM
- 4GB EMMC Storage
- Android wear 5.1.1 (Compatible with Android4.3+)
- Built-in WiFi extends the range and connectivity with your phone
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 1.63″ AMOLED (320*320, 278ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- IP67 Water Resistance protects against water immersion up to 1 meter
- Enhanced features: ASUS exclusive HyperCharge technology that provides industry-leading charge times – just 15 minutes to a 60% charge
- Latest Android 1.4 OS-Smart Gesture control to scroll through apps, pages etc. and built-in Speaker to conduct calls, hear voice messages, notifications.
ASUS ZenWatch 2 1.63″ Smart Watch – $129.00
Here’s a review of the ASUS ZenWatch 2 by Pocketnow: